20101005

HELLO BEGINNING

Time for a change I think. A couple of years have hastily passed since the day I graduated in Fine Art and in that wide space of time, much to my regret, I haven’t managed to generate a great deal art or creativity. Instead I’ve dallied around in a post-graduate reverie, travelling to different places including China where I taught a little English, and upon my homecoming have been working to dig myself out of the murky pits of student debt. But now I feel is the moment to return to what I’ve treasured doing since I was a child: to draw. Consequently, a week ago, I hired a little space within an artists’ studio in Leeds and took up a part-time job to generate a morsel of pocket money to get me by. These changes and this blog will be my first steps into a future I optimistically dedicate to drawing and artistic endeavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment